PSLE English Composition Topics
Things to think about
- Who was tricked? Is he/she good or evil or neutral?
- Who tricked the victim? Is he/she good or evil or neutral? Why did he/she want to trick the victim?
- Do they know each other? Are they friends? Enemies? Relatives?
- What was the trick?
- Where did it happen?
- When did it happen?
- How did the victim suffer?
- Did the victim get revenge or did he/she deserve it?
A sample beginning
Here is an example starting paragraph to this essay to give you some ideas.. If you are stuck, please feel free to use this. However, we would rather you use your own beginning. It is always a
delight to read what is swmming around in someone else's imgination.
It was going to take one heck of a trick to trick the class bully. He was the meanest, smartest and richest boy in class and nobody was safe.
Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008. Old School. Best
viewed in 1024 x 768 with Firefox 1.0 or IE 6.
There are Mathematical Formulae on this page.
If you are an Internet Explorer 6/7 user, please install
Plugin to view them properly. You may also use the alternative